[immodule-qt] subversion repository is now available, but only via ssh

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Sun Jul 4 06:20:18 EEST 2004

Hi Daisuke,

At Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:45:57 +0900,
kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp wrote:
> I have created repository of Subversion.
> This repository is corresponding to BC version patch 20040623.

Thanks for the work. But I think that we need 3 branches to
develop for now, BC, ALL (may be trunk), and vendor branch for
original Qt3. And I think that BC should be branched from ALL
(trunk) for natural recognition, and should contain our previous
patches. What do you think about it?

I expect that we also needs other branches for Qt4 and 'ALL for
Qt4', so I suggest reorganization of the repository at now.

Of course I will cooperate with you for the work, ...later.

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp