[immodule-qt] qt-immodule for scim is available in SVN

Zhe Su james.su at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 03:31:19 EEST 2004

Hi,
  I had tried it, it works! Thank you very much. Though, I found some
small issues:

1. Press ctrl+space twice without releasing the ctrl key, the second
key press won't take effact. This issue is also available for other
similar key bindings.

2. edittest will segfault when exiting, just after ~QScimInputContext().

Regards
James Su