[immodule-qt] Updated: Anthy, UIM, scim-qtimm

UTUMI Hirosi utuhiro78 at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Jul 12 15:07:31 EEST 2004

Hi,

I got a mail from Laurent:
--- Laurent Montel <lmontel at mandrakesoft.com> wrote:
> > UTUMI Hirosi wrote:
> > I installed qt-3.3.2-22mdk (and updated all packages), but still java
> > applets don't work. Laurent, does it work for you?
>
> It works fine when I compile qt without this patch.
> I use gcc-3.4.1
>
> all example into jdk works.
> So for me konqueror is able to use applet into konqueror.

But I got another mail from Cougar (he is an author of scim-qtimm)
> I confirmed that even with the SVN (r16) version of Qt 3 bc branch,
> Java in konqueror works fine (my system is gentoo)
I don't know why. (My packages are broken?)

I updated Anthy, UIM and scim-qtimm:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=109779&package_id=118621&release_id=239349
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=109779&package_id=118620&release_id=239348
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=109779&package_id=122965&release_id=251136

Changes:
Anthy, UIM: new release

scim-qtimm: remove Conflicts, fix URL
(Cougar said
> Sorry, but could you tell me why do you think scim-qtimm would
> conflict with quiminputcontextplugin?
> In fact, they can be installed in a system without any problem, and
> you can switch among them in qtconfig easilly.)

Note: You can't build scim-qtimm without qt-immodule.
You can get it at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=109779&package_id=118615&release_id=239334

Enjoy,
___