[immodule-qt] Slave qt immodule support and dead key issue

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 06:05:09 EEST 2004

Hi all,

gtk-immodule of scim-lib just fixed a "dead key issue", details:
http://freedesktop.org/pipermail/scim/2004-July/000460.html

This wax fixed by invoking a simple slave gtk-immodule to translate
these dead keys, and the samething is done in gtk-uim.

AFAIK, there are no such possibilities for Qt3 apps to deal with these
situation (as stated in Yukiko's email)

So I think we should add APIs in Qt immodule to support invoking
another immodule plugin as a "slave", and a simple table based
qt-immodule plugin should be shipped with Qt too.

What do you think?

Regards,
Cougar