[immodule-qt] Slave qt immodule support and dead key issue

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Fri Jul 16 18:26:03 EEST 2004

Hi Cougar, Kazuki,

I also agree with you. But I've found a API design error that
prevents implementing slave context.

The problem is the tight relationship between QWidget and
QInputContext via QIMEvent and focusWidget. Current
implementation is preventing multiplexing and proxying plural
contexts. The problem is also preventing implementing an
im-switcher that switches between qt-immodules (like
gtkimmulticontext).

I'm investigating how to resolve it.

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp