[immodule-qt] Slave qt immodule support and dead key issue

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Tue Jul 20 03:50:41 EEST 2004

Hi Cougar,

At Sun, 18 Jul 2004 09:45:21 +0900,
yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp wrote:
> > 2. connect signal imEventGenerated to multicontext signal
> > imEventGenerated directly would be better
>
> Regard the implementation as placeholder for future extension or
> experiment such as commit string snooping. But your suggestion
> is reasonable for acting as ordinary immodule-switcher, so I
> will directly connect it by default as you said.

I could not do it.

I had read your suggestion as "connect the slave signal to the
slot of qApp directly", but it's impossible because
QInputContext doesn't know about receiver object. I had
forgotten the design at the saying.

But I don't know whole signal implementation, so another way may
be possible (connecting signal to signal?). Please let me know
if it exists.

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp