[immodule-qt] Re: [openi18n-im:00904] Re: [openi18n-svn-notify:00026] rev 1823 - trunk/iiimqcf/src

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Wed Jul 28 10:51:29 EEST 2004

Hi Karl, thank you for the effort.

At Wed, 21 Jul 2004 13:28:27 -0700,
Karl.Park at sun.com wrote:
> I intended to make things neater.
> Yes, things are ugly, but I just wanted to update you on
> iiimqcf and and get some help on this.

I've taken a look at your codes.

Feel free to use QInputContext::focusWidget() or
QInputContext::holderWidget() in following case for now (with
#ifdef Q_WS_X11). Although the restriction had been introduced
to ensure portability, no other platform except X11 is available
yet.

iiimqcf/src/iiimqccontext.cpp:
IIIMInputContext::setFocus ()
{
  // Intentionally not calling QInputContext::focusWidget()
  // in accordance with the commenet in qinputcontext.h

  IIIMICLISTITR itr;
  QWidget *keywidget = qApp->focusWidget();

I've recently updated many functional description in
qinputcontext.cpp. Please read it and post questions to the
immodule-qt list if you found a obscure description.

We are preparing next release for both BC and ALL patch. Since
it contains some API change, you will be required to change some
codes. Feel free to ask anything at the immodule-qt list.

Regards,
YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp