[immodule-qt] Re: language() and error handling (Re: Question about svn trunk)

Daisuke Kameda kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp
Sat Jul 31 20:19:02 EEST 2004

YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> wrote:

> You had said that some feature is impossible to be implemented
> on current API, but I can't understand what is impossible. Tell
> me what is impossible using actual example.

I meant "external IM-switcher panel not using QMultiInputContext but
using IPC" as "external IM-switcher panel using IPC which is not use
a subclass of QMultiInputContext"

For example, the function of IPC is directly implemented in Qt Library.

And I agree with your following opinions written to former mail.

--
Daisuke Kameda <kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp>