[immodule-qt] stabilizing API change for Binary Compatible patch

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Tue Jun 22 17:43:00 EEST 2004

Hi all, I've updated the project wiki page. Feel free to post
question about the project, or lacking information.

http://immodule-qt.freedesktop.org/

I've also released concluding patch for BC version of
immodule. The patch contains renaming about inappropriate
function names, and little bugfix.

http://www.kde.gr.jp/~daisuke/immodule_for_qt/pukiwiki/?SimplifiedAPI

#above page is still locating at old project page for now

Daisuke-san will validate the my patch and merge into BC
patch. Please wait for the release.

- Remaining work for BC patch

  * Validate the patch and merge into main tree (by Daisuke-san)

    He has validated my 20040615 version of the Simplified API
    patch. Corresponding BC patch may be released soon.

  * Rename some inappropriate function names (by me)

    renaming patch has been released

  * Update comments in the patch

  * Validate the specification by community

  * Update documents

  * Send updated patch to Trolltech

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp