[immodule-qt] stabilizing API change for Binary Compatible patch

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Wed Jun 23 06:10:10 EEST 2004

At Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:12:57 +0900,
yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp wrote:
> He has released preliminary version of the new patch. But he
> said that test is not completed yet, so the patch may soon be
> replaced with newer one.
>
> http://www.kde.gr.jp/~daisuke/immodule_for_qt/qt-x11-immodule-bc-qt3.3.2-20040622.diff

The patch coused build error.

input/qximinputcontext_x11.cpp: In destructor `virtual
   QXIMInputContext::~QXIMInputContext()':
input/qximinputcontext_x11.cpp:444: error: `ownerWidget' undeclared (first use
   this function)

Daisuke-san, please recheck my previous patches. I think that my
changes around ximWidgetList and ximContextList should also be
merged into the BC patch.

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp