[immodule-qt] New qt immodule for Hangul(korean) released

Anuradha Ratnaweera gnu.slash.linux at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 10:33:00 EEST 2004

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:50:00 +0900, Mamoru KOMACHI
<usata at sodan.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> At Wed, 6 Oct 2004 13:59:21 +0900,
> Choe Hwanjin wrote:
>
> > Please download again from this same url:
> > http://kldp.net/download.php/1529/qimhangul-0.0.1.tar.gz
>
> Thanks, it compiles and works successfully ;) except I needed to add
> "thread" to CONFIG in qimhangul.pro (because Gentoo defaults to enable
> thread support for Qt). I added it to Gentoo's portage (package system).
> Thanks again.

Hey, this is great!  I never realized that an input module can be
stand alone (like in GTK)!  Presently, we compile the Sinhala
Transliterated input module along with the qt tree.  After seeing
qimhangul.pro, we added few lines to its project file and now it also
compiles stand alone.

    http://cvs.linux.lk/cgi-bin/cvsweb/sinhala/qt/im/

Thanks!

        Anuradha