[immodule-qt] UimQt version 0.1.8 released (0.1.7 has configuration problem)

Kazuki Ohta mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp
Mon Sep 6 04:39:44 EEST 2004

Hi, Cougar.

> Maybe you want to have a look at scim-qtimm: the configure script will
> generate the desired settings based on the parameters passed to it
Thanks. I know autotool based configure script but it takes much more time to
find out the best configuration than qmake.
So I decided to use qmake in case app uses only Qt Library (doesn't use
kdelib). Anyway, if there's a merit for autotoolize to the packager, I'll
soon work for it.

thanks.

Move the worl:D!
Kazuki Ohta : mover at hct.zaq.ne.jp