[immodule-qt] Re: New unified patch has been released as stable

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Mon Sep 6 15:09:56 EEST 2004

Hi Cougar,

At Sat, 4 Sep 2004 01:04:45 +0000,
liucougar at gmail.com wrote:
> I am just confused by the differences of section "immodule plugins for
> unified patches" and "immodules for the latest stable BC patch" in our
> wiki homepage. IMO, BC patch is a subset of unified one.

Oops, that's my mistake. I've reorganized the sections
appropriately as following. Thanks for your confusion :)

Optional immodule plugins
for qt-x11-immodule-unified-qt3.3.3-20040819

    * scim-qtimm 0.7 (r75) (requires scim-lib >= 0.99.9)

for qt-x11-immodule-bc-qt3.3.2-20040623

    * uim-qt - with uim ver0.3.8

Kazuki, please add latest QUimInputContextPlugin to the "for
qt-x11-immodule-unified-qt3.3.3-20040819" section.

At Sat, 4 Sep 2004 01:07:00 +0000,
liucougar at gmail.com wrote:
> BTW: I do not think we should keep the qt3.3.3 complementary patch any
> more in our homepage, so I removed it.

Thanks. It's reasonable to avoid confusion. Although I had
implicitly leave the old complementary patch available to make
development history trackable, maybe nobody needs the patch.

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp