[immodule-qt] Surrounding text

Daisuke Kameda kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp
Mon Sep 6 18:03:41 EEST 2004

Hi,

On Monday 06 September 2004 22:27, Anuradha Ratnaweera wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> What's the status of surrounding text support in the QT 3 patches?

We want to support surrounding text. But nothing is implemented yet.
And, Although based on the quantity of changes, probably it will be
introduced in Qt4 or after it.

By the way, I have almost no knowledge about surrounding text.
So, I want to ask you about the following question.

- Are there any good material about surrounding text?

- Does the code about surrounding text implemented in gtk have
  sufficient function?

- Which country needs surrounding text support?

Regards,
--
Daisuke Kameda <kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp>