[immodule-qt] svn repository malfunction

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Tue Sep 7 19:55:30 EEST 2004

At Wed, 08 Sep 2004 00:41:18 +0900,
yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp wrote:
> I'm monitoring the repository status since after Daniel had
> killed the blocking apache2 processes. Once required information
> has been acquired from the monitoring, I'll do next step to
> resurrect our repository.

I've finished the monitoring. In fact, our repository database
requires a improper surgery.

I had seen no processes are accessing to /svn/immqt/db/__db.001
just a few minutes ago by fuser(1), but I couldn't access the
database by neither svn nor db_deadlock. It indicates that the
locker of the mutex in the file is already died without freeing
the mutex. There is no way to free the mutex in proper way, at
least in my knowledge.

I'll try the surgery to dump our repository data from a live
copy of the repository database.

Developers, please back up following file to your local machine
before my work.

freedesktop.org:~yamaken/immqt-svndb-20040824.tar.bz2

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp