[immodule-qt] svn repository malfunction

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Wed Sep 8 18:49:15 EEST 2004

Hi all,

I've completed the recovery of our svn repository! The database
is cleanly restored from svn dump. Both svn+ssh and http access
are now available. Let's restart active development.

I'll release new unified patch once some issues have been
resolved.

The next release involves some API change to make plugins source
compatible with Qt4. The changes are already committed. See
qinputcontext.h and commit log. Developers, commit your changes
for next release.

Cougar, please denote following info when you commit a code to
share development status, in GNU ChangeLog style or your
favorite. I'm using a variant of GNU style because pure GNU
style is hard to read for me.

- which file is modified
- which function is modified

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp