[immodule-qt] Re: receiving order inversion between QKeyEvent and QIMEvent (Re: scim-qtimm 0.7 released)

Mike FABIAN mfabian at suse.de
Fri Sep 10 16:44:37 EEST 2004

YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> さんは書きました:

> I've found a mistake in my previous modification which listed in
> the backtrace. Try attached patch in addition to my previous
> one.

Thank you very much, it works now.

I've tried with a Qt3 packages build with the following patches

qt-x11-immodule-unified-qt3.3.3-20040819.diff
qt-x11-immodule-unified-qt3.3.3-20040819-event-inversion-20040908.diff
qt-x11-immodule-unified-qt3.3.3-r123-event-inversion-20040909.diff

I tested M17N-t-latin-post and it works fine for entering German.

I also tried the test below from a previous mail from LiuCougar and it
worked fine as well.

LiuCougar wrote:

Cougar>
Cougar> I would like to ask, whether Vietnamese m17n-vi-viqr is working
Cougar> correctly for you? It seems broken to me.
Cougar> I type: To^i te^n la` Dda vi.t.
Cougar> I should get: Tôi tên là Đa vịt.
Cougar> I am getting: Tô itnê là Đ avịt.
Cougar>
Cougar> Can you confirm that? Or it is just something wrong on my system?
CougarConfirmed. This is a potential issue deep in the qt-immodule patch,
Cougarrather than scim-qtimm itself.
Cougar
CougarLet's take "ds" as the example:
Cougarif you type "ds" in qt apps with Vietnamese m17n-vi-viqr, you should
Cougarsee "ds", but with the current qt-immodule, you would get "sd"!

--
Mike FABIAN   <mfabian at suse.de>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。