[immodule-qt] KOffice does not work with qt-immodule

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 16:52:12 EEST 2004

Hi,
I have confirmed that the koffice (at least kword) can not work with
qt-immodule: I can not activated the IM.

I looked into the code of koffice, it seems that it implements its own
widget based upon QObject, rather than QWidget, so I have no idea how
to add the support of qt-immodule in a efficient/simple way.

Do you have any ideas?

Regards,
Cougar
- Old Chinese adage