[immodule-qt] Does QT 4 beta 1 support IM modules

Daisuke Kameda kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp
Wed Feb 23 12:39:22 EET 2005

On Tuesday 22 February 2005 18:52, Lars Knoll wrote:

> I went through the problem once again now. I found a rather easy solution
> to the event propagation problem:
>
> If a QInputContext has a parent() that itself is an input context,
> QInputContext::sendEvent will go via the parents sendEvent method instead
> of dispatching the event itself:
[snip]
> I also added imsw-multi as the IME switcher now. I might change this in
> future versions of Qt, but this will be the state for Qt 4.0. The changes
> will be in tonights snapshot.

I have checked it, and I think this implement is good
solution for QMultiInputContext and input method proxy.
Thank you for consideration.

BTW, I found that setFocus was changed to setFocusWidget.
Why changed like this?

Moreover, please also take introduction of
QSimpleInputContext into consideration.

Regards,
--
Daisuke Kameda <kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp>