[immodule-qt] Re: Question about deletion of the method of QInputContext

Daisuke Kameda kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp
Mon Jan 31 18:47:20 EET 2005

On Sunday 09 January 2005 20:18, Daisuke Kameda wrote:
> setFocus() and unsetFocus() are virtual function.
> These behavior are defined in subclass of QInputContext.

I have implemented setFocus() and unsetFocus, which have respectively
new focusWidget and unfocusWidget in arguments.

Default operation:
- setFocus() set new focusWidget into d->focusWidget.

- unsetFocus() set 0 into d->focusWidget, if unfocusWidget is equal
  to d->focusWidget.

I think that these function are intuitive and intelligible.
Let's discuss about this.

Regards,
--
Daisuke Kameda <kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp>