[ANNOUNCE] evtest 1.32

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Thu Aug 7 20:02:07 PDT 2014

I've just pushed a couple of changes that were sitting on the evtest master
branch and tagged a new release. We don't do tarballs for evtest, but to
make everyone aware that there's a new release out here is an email.

commit 412c1ad90de654d152d1d9813f81a6e9d08283fe
git tag: evtest-1.32

Nothing exciting since 1.31, a bit of code cleanup an a couple of build
fixes on older systems.

Note that evtest is slowly but steadily falling behind in the codes it
supports. The list of #defines from linux/input.h needs to be manually
updated and it's missing quite a few already.

evtest is in maintainance mode, please use evemu-record instead.

Cheers,
   Peter