[RFC evemu] Record active slots in syn report comments

Daniel Martin consume.noise at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 02:28:11 PDT 2015

Hi,

I've hacked up a patch for evemu to print the active slots in addition
to the syn report. I did this to see ghost reports much more easy.
Scrolling through the report log was to error prone for me. It basicly
looks like:
    E: 12.345678 0000 0000 0000 # ------------ SYN_REPORT (0)
---------- 1234ms 0[12] 3[45]
Here slot 0 (tracking id 12) and slot 3 (tracking id 45) are active.

Atm. evemu is agnostic to any state, adding this would change this.
But, imho it's a nice debugging feature. Would this be acceptable?
Then I'll try to make the patch pretty and send it.

Cheers,
    Daniel