[ANNOUNCE] libratbag v0.3

Benjamin Tissoires benjamin.tissoires at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:25:06 UTC 2016

I am happy to announce the first official release (v0.3) of libratbag,
a library to configure programmable mice. libratbag is available here:
https://github.com/libratbag/libratbag

libratbagd was started last year and now supports many devices like:
- Logitech G5, G5 2007, G7, G9, G9x, G500, G500s, G700, G502, G303, MX Master
- Roccat Kone XTD
- Etekcity Scroll Alpha

Not all devices are working with all functionality, but we need to
have a start :)

No, you did not missed v0.1 nor v0.2. v0.1 was never been tagged, but
was the version we had in libratbag from the start. v0.2 was an
attempt to do a first release, but few tests showed that it was
missing few pieces like proper soname.

We should start providing soname versioning starting from now, but the
API is not considered as stable. We will likely change part of the API
in the future, so do not complain if we break API in the next
releases.
Like Peter did for ratbagd, I am not releasing a tarball, grab the tag
from github:

https://github.com/libratbag/libratbag/releases

Cheers,
Benjamin