[ANNOUNCE] libratbag v0.4

Benjamin Tissoires benjamin.tissoires at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 20:16:00 UTC 2016

Nicknamed "because we need it".

libratbag v0.4 is out. This release was for most part triggered by the
ABI breakage of both liblur and libratbag. The last one made ratbagd
useless, so we need to bump the soname and the release.

The list of interesting changes are:
- - small liblur improvements (and ABI breakage)
- - slightly better parsing of HID++ 2.0 macros
- - a brand new error codes set
- - better support of the Logitech G9 from Thomas
- - some fixed and new SVG for the G500s, G502 and G700
- - a beginning of API review and so we broke things :)

See the full log at the end if you are interested in the details.

As always, no tar.gz release on a different server, but you can grab
the tag directly from github:

https://github.com/libratbag/libratbag/archive/v0.4/libratbag-0.4.tar.gz
md5sum: 5e3d4f1637cfc6d6c9e2a570b2bdcb7f libratbag-0.4.tar.gz

Cheers,
Benjamin

Benjamin Tissoires (12):
lur: add lur_device_get/set_userdata
hidpp20: remove internal project name
hidpp20: re-enable G303
hidpp20: fix correct number of resolutions in the profile
Test: add some generic tests for the buttons
Test: make sure the macros ref/unref are tested
Test: add a set_button test
Make sure we do not put random values in the .macro field of buttons
Add G700 svg data
Add G502 svg data
lur: bump the version of the library
configure.ac: libratbag 0.4

Clément Vuchener (1):
data: Fix G500s button labels and arrows

Peter Hutterer (18):
lur: capitalize use of Logitech Unifying Receiver
lur: change new_from_hidraw to return an errno
lur: Add a note that we're not doing OOM
data: add a README on how do do the data files
Add a QUERY_CONFIGURATION capability
Remove superfluous check for strdup() ENOMEM
Remove superfluous check for a NULL udev device
Improve a few error messages
Fix error message on ENODEV
Comment typo fixes
Coding style fixes
Switch ratbag_get_num_resolutions() to return an unsigned
Simplify validity checks with assert
Use __cleanup__ to free the device name
Add a few client error messages
Switch to using an emum for error codes
Change ratbag_find_driver to ratbag_assign_driver()
Revamp the button macro code

Thomas Hindoe Paaboel Andersen (6):
hidpp10: rename structs wrt _sym vs. _dual
hidpp10: Add definition for buttons on the G9
libratbag: remove unused variable
hidpp10: Add button mappings for G9
hidpp10: write profile for G9
hidpp10: Fix getting current resolution on G9

bentiss (8):
Merge pull request #61 from phomes/cleanup
Merge pull request #62 from phomes/g9-features
Merge pull request #63 from phomes/G9-set-profile
Merge pull request #67 from phomes/g9-read-dpi
Merge pull request #68 from whot/wip/query-capability
Merge pull request #71 from cvuchener/fix-g500s-button-mapping
Merge pull request #70 from whot/master
Merge pull request #74 from whot/wip/macro-rewrite