[ANNOUNCE] piper 0.2.904

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Thu Feb 28 01:13:47 UTC 2019

piper 0.2.904 is now available. piper is the GTK application to interact
with libratbag. This is a development snapshot.

piper needs an up-to-date libratbag, use libratbag 0.9.905. This release is
primary so we have a release that works with the new DBus API in libratbag.

Major changes include:
- The "Add Profile" button was removed because we don't yet support this
  functionality yet anyway.
- SVG handling is now done wholly within Piper as opposed to the previous
  approach of asking libratbag for an fd to a SVG file that needs to match
  our requirements.

Jente Hidskes (3):
      MousePerspective: satisfy flake8
      MousePerspective: update for libratbag dropping device capabilities
      MousePerspective: do not show "Add profile" button

Peter Hutterer (10):
      Sync ratbagd from libratbag
      ratbagd: sync from libratbag
      svg: add the svgs as-is from libratbag
      Hook up SVG loading from gresources
      svgs: fix flake8 errors for check-svg.py
      svg: fix a flake8 complaint about missing whitespaces
      Sync ratbagd from piper
      The report rate is now in the profile
      resolutionrow: resolutions are now a 1- or 2-length tuple
      meson.build: 0.2.904

git tag: 0.2.904

The libratbag project does not generate tarballs for releases, you can
grab one directly from github:

https://github.com/libratbag/piper/archive/0.2.904.tar.gz