[ANNOUNCE] piper 0.2.905

Peter Hutterer peter.hutterer at who-t.net
Fri Jul 19 03:29:47 UTC 2019

piper 0.2.905 is now available. piper is the GTK application to interact
with libratbag. This is a development snapshot.

piper needs an up-to-date libratbag, use libratbag 0.9.906. This release is
primary so we have a release now that we have a new release of libratbag.

Daniel Caujolle-Bert (1):
      Add MX-Anywhere-2S bluetooth IDs.

David Guglielmi (1):
      svgs: use /usr/bin/env shebang for python3 scripts

FFY00 (1):
      data: cleanup svg-lookup.ini

Filipe LaĆ­ns (2):
      data: adapt to Linux 5.2 for Logitech devices
      data: fix wrong name for the G403 Wireless

Ian Santopietro (2):
      Add PID for MX Anywhere 2
      Fix PID Typo

Jente Hidskes (1):
      Update Piper Flatpak to GNOME 3.32

Peter Hutterer (7):
      meson.build: use the new python module where available
      meson.build: don't install __pycache__
      flatpak: update python-evdev/lxml to current stable release
      buttonspage: remove obsolete comment
      buttonspage: update on any button mapping change
      Fake a profile name where none exists
      meson.build: 0.2.905

TK (1):
      devices: add other ID for Logitech G Pro

aTosser (1):
      Updated Logitech G Pro Wireless SVG

eszlari (1):
      update GNOME runtime to 3.30

git tag: 0.2.905

The libratbag project does not generate tarballs for releases, you can
grab one directly from github:

https://github.com/libratbag/piper/archive/0.2.905.tar.gz