[PATCH 5/6] drm/i915/guc: Change default GuC FW for KBL to v9.39
Sagar Arun Kamble
sagar.a.kamble at intel.com
Wed Aug 2 10:06:42 UTC 2017
This patch makes v9.39 firmware as default firmware for KBL.
This update includes (since v9.14):
- DCC spec changes for BXT + DCT enabling
- Bug Fix for power conservation feature SLPC_DCC
- Scheduler 1-element submission during DCC cycles.
- SB based Pre-ETM/ETM flow enabling for debug signed GuC/HuC
- Moving GuC non_critical r/w data to lower SRAM 64KB
- Media engine Reset fix. Correctly marking context for resubmission in
Media Reset case.
- ABT Disable bug fix. Disabled Evaluation mode on context change.
- Async FW in Engine Schedule feature (not enabled from KMD)
- GuC clean up to align developer build in line to production build.
- Disable ARAT interrupt before programming ARAT delta.
- Memory range check in Parse to avoid failure due to overflow.
- GuC Msg Channel Hang WA - Stall GUC for mmio access when IDI is low
during CPD flow.
- Fix for submit queue over flow issue
- Enabling IBC on KBL GT3 15W, GT4 45W
- Disabling wrong device ID WA in production signed kernel
- Enabling WA for MSGCH hang issue upto required KBL stepping
- Clear forcewake in CSB when SQ is empty.
- 3Tries of GuC2CSME wake request
- During reset one parameter was not getting accounted
- Disable DCC 1-elem mode submission
- Move UkGuckmdInterface.h file from 2016 folders to common 2016 folder.
- This is file location change.No functional change done as part of this
- Enabling Guc Log changes for ultra low logging for OCA
- Enabling Dynamic Render Power Well Hysteresis Programming for Compute
- Enabling build failure check to catch critical section overflow.
- Disable build.bat redundant prints.
- Move few least used functions to non-critical section.
- Rearrange GuC documentation folder structure.
- Synchronize SLPC internal debug interface with other branches.
- Fixing Issue with Default Guc Log changes for OCA using special Control
- Aggressive DCC implementation for supported platforms.
Cc: Arkadiusz Hiler <arkadiusz.hiler at intel.com>
Cc: Spotswood John A <john.a.spotswood at intel.com>
Cc: Anusha Srivatsa <anusha.srivatsa at intel.com>
Signed-off-by: Jeff McGee <jeff.mcgee at intel.com>
Signed-off-by: Sagar Arun Kamble <sagar.a.kamble at intel.com>
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_guc_loader.c | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_guc_loader.c b/drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_guc_loader.c
index 5c54247..48c5854 100644
@@ -59,7 +59,7 @@
#define BXT_FW_MINOR 29
#define KBL_FW_MAJOR 9
-#define KBL_FW_MINOR 14
+#define KBL_FW_MINOR 39
#define GLK_FW_MAJOR 10
#define GLK_FW_MINOR 56
More information about the Intel-gfx-trybot