[PATCH 05/29] drm/i915/guc: Change default GuC FW for SKL to v9.33
Sagar Arun Kamble
sagar.a.kamble at intel.com
Tue Aug 29 10:13:37 UTC 2017
This patch makes v9.33 firmware as default firmware for SKL.
This update includes (since v6.1):
- HuC RSA Keys updated.
- Adding per engine preemption support in GuC scheduler
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added support to log media reset count for host to read it
- Sub-feature level control for power management features.
- Minor clean-up for power management interface.
- Unified power management interface and scheduler interface into
1 file using same version.
- Bug Fix for multi context scheduler flag.
- DCC spec changes for BXT + DCT enabling
- SB based Pre-ETM/ETM flow enabling for debug signed GuC/HuC
- Moving GuC non_critical r/w data to lower SRAM 64KB
- Media engine Reset fix. Correctly marking context for resubmission in
Media Reset case.
- ABT Disable bug fix. Disabled Evaluation mode on context change.
- Async FW in Engine Schedule feature (not enabled from KMD)
- GuC clean up to align developer build in line to production build.
- DCC consistency fix for SKL
- Disable ARAT interrupt before programming ARAT delta.
- Memory range check in Parse to avoid failure due to overflow.
- Enabled WA for MSGCH hang issue
- Clear forcewake in CSB when SQ is empty.
- Move UkGuckmdInterface.h file from 2016 folders to common 2016 folder.
- This is file location change.No functional change done as part of this
- Enable decoupled freq for SKL GT4
- 3 tries of wake request needed from GuC2CSME for ME to wake up. Request
has come from ME spec
- During reset one parameter was not getting accounted
- Enabling Guc Log changes for ultra low logging for OCA
- Enabling build failure check to catch critical section overflow.
- Disable build.bat redundant prints.
- Move few least used functions to non-critical section.
- Rearrange GuC documentation folder structure.
- Synchronize SLPC internal debug interface with other branches.
- Fixing Issue with Default Guc Log changes for OCA using special Control
Cc: Arkadiusz Hiler <arkadiusz.hiler at intel.com>
Cc: Spotswood John A <john.a.spotswood at intel.com>
Cc: Anusha Srivatsa <anusha.srivatsa at intel.com>
Signed-off-by: Jeff McGee <jeff.mcgee at intel.com>
Signed-off-by: Sagar Arun Kamble <sagar.a.kamble at intel.com>
drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_guc_loader.c | 4 ++--
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_guc_loader.c b/drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_guc_loader.c
index 0b8d7b2..2aff3c2 100644
@@ -51,8 +51,8 @@
-#define SKL_FW_MAJOR 6
-#define SKL_FW_MINOR 1
+#define SKL_FW_MAJOR 9
+#define SKL_FW_MINOR 33
#define BXT_FW_MAJOR 8
#define BXT_FW_MINOR 7
More information about the Intel-gfx-trybot