[Intel-gfx] PANEL_FITTING atom

Lovelace Luquette luquette at bu.edu
Thu Aug 7 16:08:53 CEST 2008

On Thu, 7 Aug 2008, Jesse Barnes wrote:

> Any news here?  I'm not sure of an easy way to get other pfit modes w/o using
> the panel scaler.  Maybe there's an external one on your platform?

Not yet, I've been very busy this week.  Hopefully this weekend I'll have
time to try it out.

I personally don't know of any external scalers that would handle this
case.  The application changes the video mode via randr to 640x480, and
there's no way to change that.  I'd like for the end result to be a
pillarboxed 640x480 rather than a 16:10 stretched 640x480.

Joe Luquette