[Intel-gfx] Blur on y-axis also when only x-axis is scaled

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 00:39:46 CEST 2008

Hello,

Running Xorg-1.4.99.902/Intel-2.3.2 I experience the problem that when
scaling on the x-axis also pixels on the y-axis are blurred, when
billinear filtering is used.
This does not happen using XAA/pixman, testcase attached.

Sorry, I don't have a spare machine to test the latest versions, it
would be really helpful if somebody could test it.
I took screenshots of the problem (the first two pictures belong to a
different topic):
http://picasaweb.google.com/linuxhippy/Transformations.

The Line with RepeatPad falls back to pixman, thats why its rendered correctly.

Thanks, Clemens