[Intel-gfx] Support for HDMI on ASUS P5E-VM HDMI (G35 chipset)

Mike Wright bodyjarrocks at gmail.com
Mon May 26 09:17:35 CEST 2008

> Actually no :)
>
> This is a requirement of intel SDVO spec. All the sdvo cards can accept
> only 100~200MHz clock. Modes with lower pixel clock will be multiplied
> with a number to adjust the mode clock to 100~200MHz range, video data
> will be duplicated when transferring.
>
> Thanks,
> Hong

Hi Hong,

Ok then, I'm struggling :-)

I'm using the latest 2.3 branch as of yesterday
(730259ed6446f73d9aa0318688b0795641bea076).  I'm annoyed because I
actually got my P5E-VM to work this morning but now all I get is
black.  In fact I think I got no signal since the pioneer plasma does
not come up with any mode info.

I attached my last xorg.conf and log files.  If you get a minute, can
you take a quick look and see if anything stands out?

How are you going with the P5E-VM?

Mike.