[Intel-gfx] the latest release download page & test result

Jin, Gordon gordon.jin at intel.com
Fri Oct 31 07:13:40 CET 2008

Hi,

Accompanying with xf86-video-intel 2.5.0 release, I've updated the "stable driver" info at http://intellinuxgraphics.org/download.html. This can be considered as the whole intel-gfx-related component packages recommended at this point. We'll update it in quarterly base.

I've also added a link "Latest testing results (for stable releases xf86-video-intel-2.5.0 + mesa-Q3)" at http://intellinuxgraphics.org/testing.html. It includes some test results and known bugs with the package.

Gordon