[Intel-gfx] Issue with custom virtual line

Roberth Sjonøy roberth.sjonoy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 19:27:13 CEST 2009

Hello

I'm not sure if this is a bug or my fault.

When I set a custom virtual line in my xorg.conf and start the xserver,
my monitor turns dark, it doesn't complain about missing input or etc,
you can see that it is still running. And can't stop the xserver. The
resolution I am defining is 3040x1050.

My chip is X4500HD (on a G43 chipset), my xorg server version is 1.6.1
and kernel version is 2.6.29, and I'm using a git snapshot of
xf86-video-intel fetched a couple of hours ago. I don't use kernel
modesetting.

Regards,

Roberth Sjonøy