[Intel-gfx] [RFC] Who wants a bigger GTT mapping range?

Ben Gamari bgamari.foss at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 04:31:03 CET 2009

Excerpts from Young, John's message of Thu Dec 10 19:42:28 -0500 2009:
> intel chipsets on com express....
> namely intel 1.3G Atom with US15WPT...
>
> usb bandwidth....seems to be alot lower than 2.0.......
> this particular comm express has 8 usb out (wiht above chipset)....measuring
> 20Mbits/sec.......
> any reason/clues?....

If I understand your question correctly, this definitely isn't the right
place to be asking. This list is for the Intel integrated graphics
drivers. It sounds like you want one of the linux-usb lists[1]. Good
luck,

- Ben

[1] http://www.linux-usb.org/