[Intel-gfx] Trying to update Intel driver to get pbuffer support with GM45 on Fedora 11 x86_64

Avedissian, Vahe Y (AS) Vahe.Avedissian at ngc.com
Wed Jul 15 21:29:40 CEST 2009

OK, now I am really confused...

In fact, our app *does* work with pbuffers, *but* only in on-screen mode. Once I try off-screen
Mode it fails.

My understanding is I need glx version 1.3 or newer for everything to work. The current stock driver
>From Fedora 11 gives a glx version of 1.2 and does not work.

Will upgrading to the 2009Q1 version bump my glx version to 1.3 or 1.4? I could not find that anywhere in the
Documentation.

Vahe