[Intel-gfx] Framebuffer object creation seg faults

Avedissian, Vahe Y (AS) Vahe.Avedissian at ngc.com
Tue Jul 21 19:24:47 CEST 2009

Hi, Vahe Avedissian
    We can't reproduce this issue with latest driver. You could have a
try more recent driver. If you still can reproduce the issue. You could
file a bug following bug reporting guide:
http://intellinuxgraphics.org/how_to_report_bug.html
<http://intellinuxgraphics.org/how_to_report_bug.html>

Thanks
    --Shuang

Hi Shuang,

I downloaded and tried to build the 2.80 driver. I ran ./configure and
it told me I was missing package "xorg-server" and configure failed.
I have xorg-x11-server rpm installed and I check the repositories and
there is *no* xorg-server package nor xserver package for Fedora 11.

What do I need to do? Is there a detailed readme on building the driver?
Also, will I need to update anything else in my system to
compile the newest driver?

Thanks again,

Vahe