[Intel-gfx] Framebuffer object creation seg faults
Avedissian, Vahe Y (AS)
Vahe.Avedissian at ngc.com
Mon Jul 27 19:56:37 CEST 2009
>>Could you please try our 2009Q2 release, it's
I see four components to the 2009Q2 release:
1. xf86-video-intel 2.8.0 release
2. mesa 7.5 release <http://mesa3d.org/relnotes-7.5.html>
4. libdrm-2.4.12 release
Here are my questions:
1. I had already built the intel driver (xf86-video-intel 2.8.0) againt
my stock FC11 x86_64 kernel. Do I need to rebuild this againt
2. I have mesa 7.6 installed from FC 11 update. Do I need to uninstall
this and install the mesa 7.5 release from the 2009Q2 repository?
3. I have libdrm 2.4.11 installed from FC 11 update. Do I need to
install the libdrm-2.4.12 from the 2009Q2 repository? Can I update to
from the FC 11 update repository?
4. Do I need to build and install the kernel-intel-2009Q2 or can I use a
stock FC 11 kernel?
Thanks for you help
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Intel-gfx