[Intel-gfx] ask for help about the understanding of scaling property option?

yakui_zhao yakui.zhao at intel.com
Thu Mar 12 09:47:34 CET 2009

Hi, Dave/Eric
    The scaling property is added for the mode config. This is different
with the scaling definition in intel 2D driver.
     static struct drm_prop_enum_list drm_scaling_mode_enum_list[] =
{
        { DRM_MODE_SCALE_NON_GPU, "Non-GPU" },
        { DRM_MODE_SCALE_FULLSCREEN, "Fullscreen" },
   >This can be understood as Full mode.
        { DRM_MODE_SCALE_NO_SCALE, "No scale" },
   >this can be thought as CENTER mode
        { DRM_MODE_SCALE_ASPECT, "Aspect" },
   >this can be understood as Full-aspect
};

    But I don't know how to understand the meaning of "Non-GPU"?
     Can someone explain it?

thanks.