[Intel-gfx] Proposal for rules for maintaining the 2.7 branch

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 20:00:33 CET 2009

Hi Carl,

> We're down to just for high-priority bugs left on our bug tracker[*],
> (and I think Eric says he's got one of his fixed already). Thanks to
> everyone working to ensure that 2.7 will be an excellent release.

I experience what I speculate is a memory leak in X/driver on my i915
with the driver/kernel rawhide deploys currently.
Also "lsof | grep "drm mm object" | wc -l" is somewhere arround ~8500
and top shows 1.1GB RSS after a day running KDE-4.2.1, without a
composition manager (but happens with one as well).

I saw some other reports about similar problems, has this already been
fixed, or at least filed?

Thanks, Clemens