[Intel-gfx] Problem with intel 855gm graphics

yakui_zhao yakui.zhao at intel.com
Thu Mar 26 10:14:50 CET 2009

On Thu, 2009-03-26 at 17:07 +0800, Gregor Fuis wrote:
> Here is my log with ModeDebug on attached.
Will you please do the following test and confirm whether the X can be
started correctly?
    a. kill the process using the /proc/acp/event (use the command of
"lsof /proc/acpi/event" to get the process ID)
    b. close the LID and reopen it
    c. start X

Will you please also attach the output of acpidump? And we can confirm
whether this issue is related with the incorrect initialid LID state.

Thanks.