[Intel-gfx] Update...

Arlindo Luis Marcon Junior arlindomarconjr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 01:59:00 CEST 2009

Good Night

Someone can give me a hint, please...
I am posting this little problem here, because I am using the latest intel driver.

Update and after "Monitor(s): Unknown"
Since the last update (18-10-2009), the screen resolution went down to
1024*768(4:3) and there is no option to set it back at "Display preferences"
and also says "Monitor: Unknown".
I'm using an Toshiba notebook with a Samsung Monitor. Now, only one works, the another, not...
In the update manager, I remember that I selected something about the xserver.

I tried to reconfigure the xorg.conf, but nothing,,, dont works...
At this time, "googleing" for a solution...

Any help is welcome...
Sorry my poor english,,,

Best Regards,

--