[Intel-gfx] Interesting performance case for Intel drivers

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Thu Sep 3 13:07:51 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Vedran Rodic's message of Thu Sep 03 11:38:09 +0100 2009:
> bespin.mozilla.com, web code editor is miraculously slow with this
> combination (I tried latest Firefox nightly builds also)

I'm not totally convinced that it's the rendering that's slowing it down
- though admittedly it is using a lot of curves and multiple layers. Its
rendering code (or at least the cairo-trace thereof) looks quite
immature compared with the high standards of firefox.

Thanks for the heads up, once I've familiarised myself with bespin I'll
add a trace.
-ickle