[Intel-gfx] Request for testing

Jesse Barnes jbarnes at virtuousgeek.org
Sat Sep 19 00:35:08 CEST 2009

On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:08:28 -0700
Jesse Barnes <jbarnes at virtuousgeek.org> wrote:

> Eric asked me to track drm-intel patches while he was out this week,
> so I just dumped a bunch in the drm-intel-next branch of my drm-intel
> tree at kernel.org
>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jbarnes/drm-intel.git
>
> It includes several patchset that have been baking awhile:
>   - reset support for 965 (from Ben and myself)
>   - memory shrinker/madvise support (from Chris)
>   - Ironlake fixes (from Zhenyu)
>   - misc bug fixes (mostly me fixing my own bugs)
>
> So please pull it down and hammer on it.  Hopefully the merge window
> will still be open next week so we can get this set into 2.6.32.

I just went through and updated our patch tracking tool as well:
http://patchwork.kernel.org/project/intel-gfx/list/

We're down to a few patches that need some more review and testing.

If you've submitted stuff and it's not listed there or in the tree and
you think it should be, let me know or resubmit the patch(es).

Thanks,