[Intel-gfx] Request for testing

Adam Lantos hege at playma.org
Sat Sep 19 22:30:45 CEST 2009

I have to correct myself: sometimes kwin4 composition fails with these
patches applied.

Parts of the screen (approx. 100 pixels from the top or the bottom)
become black and flicker when scrolling in opera, etc.The screen goes
back to normal after I switch desktops. I couldn't find a reliable way
to reproduce this yet, it seems to be randomly triggered.

Did anyone notice something similar?