[Intel-gfx] Request for testing

Magnus Kessler Magnus.Kessler at gmx.net
Sun Sep 20 09:18:54 CEST 2009

On Sunday 20 Sep 2009 02:23:33 Jesse Barnes wrote:
> Nothing offhand, hopefully bisect can narrow it down though.
>
> Thanks,
> Jesse

I have observed similar issues to Adam's as well on GM45 with all the latest
Xorg/Mesa3d userland code. Under KDE4, when playing with desktop effects
settings some textures get lost after a while. Often soon afterwards the X
server crashes and on restart the screen stays black with just the mouse
cursor showing. The machine is otherwise responsive and I can switch to a
console. The error log shows messages about the GPU being wedged.

I haven't had time yet for a bisect. As a starting point I would choose the
last commit on anholt's intel-next branch. This has been rock solid for me.

Regards,

Magnus