[Intel-gfx] Hardware/Software Cursor?

Tony Bones aaroboneml at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 07:11:15 CEST 2009

Word, I didn't expect it to even be available, plus that link was for nvidia
driver.  I just threw it out there, I don't know what's causing it.
suspend/resume functions, Xorg, intel drivers, something else entirely.  Any
ideas?  Anything I can test for?  Kinda sux to have a cursor in the middle
of the screen every time I resume from S3.  Does this sound like a graphics
driver issue?  I can submit a bug report, I just wasn't sure if it even had
to do with graphics driver.
Thanks