[Intel-gfx] [Patch 5/5] multiple ring buffer support, fix a irq enable logic for BSD

Zou, Nanhai nanhai.zou at intel.com
Fri Apr 23 10:36:28 CEST 2010

Hi Eric,
	I found the reason,
Although user interrupt in BSD ring and Render ring has different represent
bit in GTIMR, they should share 1 usr_irq_lock,
otherwise race condition may happen when 2 requests from different rings were submitted at the same time.
I have change the patches and cleanup write space issue and retarget to latest
drm-intel-next

please review

Thanks
Zou Nan hai