[Intel-gfx] ILK output training hangs

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 07:21:14 CEST 2010

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Jin, Gordon <gordon.jin at intel.com> wrote:
> Dave Airlie wrote on Monday, August 02, 2010 6:39 PM:
>> On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 7:09 PM, Jin, Gordon <gordon.jin at intel.com>
>> wrote:

>>> I can't reproduce it on Thinkpad T410 (also with Ironlake graphics)
>>> with 2.6.35-rc6 kernel. I've performed 10 times of the test
>>> sequence.
>>
>> Does the T410 have eDP? I think it only matter with eDP where the FDI
>> isn't setup by the BIOS.
>
> No, my T410 has LVDS not eDP. Would you file a bug on fd.o so it could be tracked?

I'll just make sure I can reproduce everything on master, at the
moment I'm hitting the BSD_RING breaks suspend with drm-intel-next.

Also I'm seeing the dpms on twice in a row issue, I'll send a trivial
fix that seems to avoid it, so far drm-intel-next seems to be a bit
happier than what I was using before.

Dave.