[Intel-gfx] Rebased series on drm-intel-next

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Sat Aug 7 12:01:19 CEST 2010

My outstanding patchset rebased upon Eric's drm-intel-next.

The first 5 implement LRU eviction. Daniel may want to paint it a
different colour, but is happy enough to do so later. :)

(7) improves reliability of error-state, but I still need to work on
improving i965+ error capture and make it a slow task to appease Dave Airlie.
(9) Enables panel fitting for ILK+.
(14) Enables updating of watermarks on mode/dpms change for ILK. This
patches exposes another bug on my x201s (or rather makes it easier to hit
since we now attempt to enable SR after disabling a pipe).
(16) Checks that all waits on a register are bounded.

The rest are fairly minor changes. The spinlock removal has been dropped,
pending work on making sure hangcheck really does work across all
generations.