[Intel-gfx] Help-On frame Buffer

Liu, Xinyun xinyun.liu at intel.com
Sat Dec 4 04:12:48 CET 2010

If you use vga=791, that mean you will use vesa driver to set mode. 1366x768 is not a standard mode and normally will not be pre-set in the video bios. So you can not find it and use VBE standard call to set/get this mode.

Maybe you can try `modprobe intelfb mode=1366x768-32 at 50`.

[1] intelfb.txt in kernel source Document
[2] vesafb.txt in kernel source Document